Those pictures of your daughter's haircut are great, she is growing up so much.
I'm glad to read that Greg and Chasity's baby is doing well. We did not know he was in the hospital! Tell them hello and thanks for the birth announcement!
P.S. We just started getting the Greeter mailed to us is how I read about the baby. It will be good to keep up better, I don't know why it took us so long to ask for the mailout!
2 Comments:
Those towels are too cute!
Those pictures of your daughter's haircut are great, she is growing up so much.
I'm glad to read that Greg and Chasity's baby is doing well. We did not know he was in the hospital! Tell them hello and thanks for the birth announcement!
P.S. We just started getting the Greeter mailed to us is how I read about the baby. It will be good to keep up better, I don't know why it took us so long to ask for the mailout!
Post a Comment
<< Home