Sunday, March 04, 2007

Dad Turned 60 (and Melinda didn't cry for long this time either)



Here is a great picture of dad (Papa) and our baby. Yesterday, my dad turned 60. We celebrated via a long distance call on our new video phone (it was his birthday present). It was so good to talk to him and see him at the same time - especially for the grandkids. We also sent him a birthday card that our daughter picked out. The card had the cartoon character "Goofy" on it and made reference to how old dad was - Goofy needed more fingers and toes to try to count up to Dad's age. The card is fitting in one major way - I've always thought dad was kind of goofy and I wouldn't want him to be any other way. I love him. Happy Birthday Dad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home