Saturday, May 05, 2007

Baby M - 15 months






Our little one turned 15 months last week and we celebrated by having his picture taken (or it could have just been a coincidence). He is really turning into a little boy but we can still claim he is a baby since we haven't cut his hair yet - this is Melinda's philosophy anyways. We still get a lot of "her/she" comments from strangers in public. The first picture is a traditional portrait and the other two are cute accidents.
In the middle picture, the photographer was trying to get our baby M to stand next to Melinda and look up (duplicating a picture we have with our middle M). Our little guy got shy so he crawled around behind Melinda and poking his head through with a grin. The last picture caught some boyish tormenting of his big sister instead of a cute sibling photo (our middle M was at school so he missed out on the "fun"). I know that you were probably all thinking that the photographer told him to give the hair a yank so I thought I'd set the record straight.
Hopefully I'm not breaking too many copyright laws putting these on the blog - due to the expense of the pictures this is your one chance to see them unless you come to our house. We didn't buy everyone a set.
P. S. Our little guy has started to take up to 6-8 steps at a time when he wants to. Still pretty wobbly overall but it is sweet to watch.

1 Comments:

At 4:27 PM, Blogger Evans Family said...

Awesome pictures guys! My favorites are the last 2 of course. I love the look on Big M's face, even though he's got her hair. -Jason

 

Post a Comment

<< Home